Hi and welcome to our docs! We know how hard is to use some APIs, with that in mind, we create this page trying to create an enjoyable API and API Docs, just for devs like you.
If you find any issue, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you as soon as possible to solve that issue.
How to use this page
Before starting with anything, you need to know how to use this page.
- In the left side, we have our navigation (or at top left in responsive).
- The navigation also, let you know in which page you're.
- The middle area is where you find the description on how to use the endpoint, what parameters are required, and a lot of useful info.
- The right bar (we call it the Knowledge bar, and in responsive is in the bottom of the section) gives you some code information, examples, responses, and other extra info based on the language you selected (you can change it using the top bar or how we call it, the Language buffet), so you get the code info only for the language you want to.
- Remember that we DON'T include your API Keys in this page, you need to always replace the words API_KEY and API_SECRET with your correct API Key and API Secret values.
Finally, in the examples, we show them using our SDKs.
Hello! I'm the knowledge bar, how are you?. You're watching the info for the language: curl.